myEnforcement Order

Enter your details

If you have an Overdue Fine notice for offences such as speeding, parking, toll or rail and you would like to request a review of the fine, nominate someone else or attend court, you need to go to myPenalty to complete your request. To access these options you will need the Penalty Notice Number and Date of Offence. This information can be found in the Fine Details section of your Overdue Fine notice.

Having difficulties logging in? Contact us

The asterisk () indicates mandatory fields.

Are you logging in as an individual or company representative?
Do you have an Australian or overseas address?

At least two (2) of the following fields must be entered:


Login via Okta