This online application is to apply for write-off your overdue fine debt with Revenue NSW.
You can authorise someone else to apply on your behalf such as a relative, solicitor or someone from a community welfare group.
To complete this form you will need to supply:
- your full name and any alias, date of birth, address, contact details and driver licence number (if you have one)
- An overdue fine reference number
- Income details including any Centrelink payments
- Information about your current situation
- Details about expenses and assets
You will need to attach documentary evidence to support your application. Evidence may include:
- copies of your payslips, Centrelink statements or other evidence of your income
- copies of your bank account, credit union or building society statements for the last three months
- evidence of expenses
- report from a doctor or psychologist explaining any medical condition
- report from a case worker, social worker or other professional confirming domestic problems
- police reports or court documents to confirm situation
Provide as much supporting documentation as you can to assist Revenue NSW in understanding your situation. Have this ready before you start as you cannot save a partially completed application.
Providing a false or deliberately misleading statement may lead to prosecution under Section 307A of the Crimes Act 1900.